Christmas tree so beautifully decorated along with Bill standing beside it welcomed everyone to our end-of-the-year Superscrabble Club’s feast and games. It was a memorable and heartwarming 2014 event witnessed by the following Superscrabble players. Many thanks for sharing the goodies, and for all your efforts in bringing the delicious food for our gastronomic delight. Congratulations to all the award recipients and winners/finders of the words in the assigned category.
- Fern Trausch was undefeated winning 3 games (Gs out of 3), high game (HG) 1015 during 1st round, cumulated 2835 points, and 6 bonus words with a high bingo (HB) points for GLOSSIER=93.
- Bill Lapinski won 3Gs out of 4—he played double during the last round; he won the high cum at 2929 after 3 games. Bill’s HG was 1042 during the 3rd round; he played the mostest bingos, 15 in all, with HB points for UNRINSED=149.
- Gary Moss won the high game at 1182; he played 2 games: 5 bonus words, with a HB points for WRASTLED=96, and non-bingo high for ANNEX=110.
- Najat Reikes won 2Gs, high game of 1036, cum of 2838; she played 8 bonus words with high bingo for QUESTED=112, and 3 words to satisfy the category.
- Amnon Meyers won 2Gs, high game during 2nd round at 1027, cum of 2825, played 9 bingos with HB for NOTECARD=84, and one word in the category.
- Tom Titus won 2Gs, high game of 947 during the 3rd round, cumulated 2798, and played 6 bonus words with HB points for TAXEMIC=100.
- Gretchen Cowan won 2Gs, high game of 918 during the 2nd round, cum of 2676, 7 bonus words with HB points for SAUNTERS=95, and one word in the category.
- Renee Kahn won 1 game, HG of 909 during the 3rd round, cumulated 2495 points, played 5 bingos with HB for BEYONDS=87, and one word in the category.
- Pat Reed won 2Gs, HG of 889 during the 3rd round, cumulated 2486, and found 10 bonus words with HB for FOGGERS=96.
- Nancy Douglas won 1 game, HG of 837 during the 3rd round, cumulated 2361, 2 bingos with HB for LOTHARIO=83, and one word in the category.
- Pat Yarnell had a high game of 853 during the 3rd round, cumulated 2341, and played 6 bingos with HB for EXPECTS=94.
- Lourdes Cortez won 1 game, had a high game of 777 during the 2nd round, cum of 2211, played 1 bonus word SAILING=?, and found 2 words in the category.
- Maliha Mahmood had a high game of 770 during the 3rd round, cum of 2210, played 3 bonus words with HB for BISQUES=97; no wins but had a good time.
- Marian Melendez won 1 game, HG of 857 during the 2nd round, cum of 2117, played 5 bonus words with HB for CLOWNING=92, found 3 words in the assigned category. Marian had a ball, and she’s looking sharp and lovely after her knee surgery.
Have a splendid holiday and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! The next meeting is scheduled for January 15, 2015. There’s a possibility that our place will be ready by then; otherwise, you will be notified as to where we will meet again. Please tell your friends to visit our blog site at https://superscrabble.wordpress.com.